We are proud to be working closely with the Rigopoulos Family of Log Cabin Steakhouse in bringing its customer a great steak experience that draws on Allen Brothers’ time-honored, Old World methods for quality and selectivity. As the country’s leading steak purveyor for over 120 years. We’ve put valuable expertise to work in helping Log Cabin Steakhouse create truly great steaks with a difference you can see and taste. You’ll discover that difference in the color of the meat, its exceptional tenderness, rich marbling and sweet, beefy flavor. Expertly aged by Allen Brothers’ unique, patented process, this hand-picked beef begins with the most superior breeds of cattle from select regions of the Midwest, home to the finest cattle-raising land in the world.
Other hallmarks of Allen Brothers quality you should know about include:
- Generations of experience in selecting top quality beef for color, silkiness and texture
- Cited by the USDA for steaks with “the ultimate in tenderness, juiciness and flavor”
- A 120-year reputation for exceptional consistency and quality innovation in beef
- Nation-wide leader in patented on-premises wet and dry-aging processes
- Highest food-safety standards in the industry that exceed government requirements
Log Cabin Steakhouse and Allen Brothers… we welcome you to taste and enjoy the difference.
President & CEO
Allen Brothers Inc